Best practices as recommended by WHO and United States Pharmacopoeia are being implemented for performing tests on therapeutic goods.
- Holding of Khuli E-Kachehri May 23, 2022
- National Pharmacovigilance Centre, DRAP holds one-day training session for Healthcare Professionals in collaboration with regional centre. May 20, 2022
- S.R.O.559(I)/2022 (Amendments in the Medical Devices Rules, 2017) May 18, 2022
- Draft-Guidelines On Categorization of GMP Deficiencies May 18, 2022
- DRAP issued Guidelines for Public Health Programs (PHPs) to promote Pharmacovigilance activities and enhancing collaboration with National Pharmacovigilance Centre, DRAP. May 16, 2022
With the effective use of Information Technology, we have implemented a number of online services and continually working for more. Click Here to Register an account for following online services. Online Challan & Fee Submission fee.dra.gov.pk Commercial Import & Export
Regulatory compliance is essential and indispensable in order to assure the safety, quality and efficacy of therapeutic goods. Guidance documents published by the Authority are meant to explain the current interpretation or policy for better understanding of the industry and
For ensuring quality therapeutic goods, a network of quality control laboratories has been established. DRAP approved products and suspect therapeutic goods are tested for their quality in accordance with best international practices. To keep the citizens safe from substandard and
Implementation of Online Import & Export System
We are delighted to announce that DRAP has taken one more facilitation step for the convenience of Importers and Exporters.
Do you know?
DRAP ensures that every drug, medical device or cosmetic, alternative medicine and health product must have a certain standard of quality and is safe and effective for your use. See in links below how it is done and what to do in case you find a suspect therapeutic good.