Best practices as recommended by WHO and United States Pharmacopoeia are being implemented for performing tests on therapeutic goods.
- Training Sessions on Regulatory Data Standards for Manufacturers at Karachi and Lahore August 15, 2022
- Recall Alert; Drug Product: Molimax 5mg/5ml Oral Suspension (Batch # L2165) by M/s. Alliance Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Peshawar August 12, 2022
- Invitation to bid (For Stationery & other Miscellaneous Items) August 12, 2022
- Falsified Alert; Drug Product: Presence of falsified Glucantime (meglumine antimonate) in market purported to be manufactured by M/s. Tillotts pharma AG, Switzerland August 11, 2022
- Recall Alert; Drug Product: Sterile Water for Injection (Batch # 739 and 751) by M/s. Zafa Pharmaceutical Laboratories (Pvt) Ltd., Karachi August 11, 2022
With the effective use of Information Technology, we have implemented a number of online services and continually working for more. Click Here to Register an account for following online services. Online Challan & Fee Submission fee.dra.gov.pk Commercial Import & Export
Regulatory compliance is essential and indispensable in order to assure the safety, quality and efficacy of therapeutic goods. Guidance documents published by the Authority are meant to explain the current interpretation or policy for better understanding of the industry and
For ensuring quality therapeutic goods, a network of quality control laboratories has been established. DRAP approved products and suspect therapeutic goods are tested for their quality in accordance with best international practices. To keep the citizens safe from substandard and
The Recalled Product Index provides access to consumers, healthcare professionals, industry, hospitals and sale outlets related to the information of recalled action taken for defective therapeutic goods. The following section provides an index of recalled actions in which a public
DRAP’s issues safety updates and alerts related to the therapeutic goods in order to ensure that healthcare professionals and other stakeholders have timely access to the relevant information on safety, quality and efficacy issues or benefit/risk evaluations of the drugs,
Public consultation enables organizations to consider views and ideas from the citizens and relevant stakeholders during the development of new regulatory mechanisms, either through enactment of new rules and policies or changes to existing one, or by the development and
Implementation of Online Import & Export System
We are delighted to announce that DRAP has taken one more facilitation step for the convenience of Importers and Exporters.
Do you know?
DRAP ensures that every drug, medical device or cosmetic, alternative medicine and health product must have a certain standard of quality and is safe and effective for your use. See in links below how it is done and what to do in case you find a suspect therapeutic good.